♥ IFBB Pro Alexandra Sanchez ♥. 💪🏼 Team Diesel
❇️ Team NutraBio @nutrabio
👙 ACBinkinis @angelcompetitionbikinis
💍 JJ 💙 http://www.nutrabio.com/
♥ IFBB Pro Alexandra Sanchez ♥ (@flex_andra28) Recent Photos and Videos
My Sunday morning isn’t complete without progress pics, my eggs, bacon, bae’s banana pancakes, and coconut flavored black coffee! All the fuel I need to get me through today’s leg workout💪🏼🙌🏼
16056 hours ago
I was going to relax before tonight’s shift, but I was just itching to workout. So Bae put me through a quick hour workout so I can look nice and swole for work lol 💪🏼 ➡️ these muscles get me tips 😝😜 .
@nutrabio EAA Cherry Limeade flavor tho 🤩🤯💣 so refreshing, not too sweet, perfection 👌🏼🎉 CODE: FLEXANDRA
This week’s #BICEP workout coming at ya for #FLEXFRIDAY 🙌🏼👌🏼💪🏼🔥 LIKE & SAVE!!!
*️⃣Warmed up with seated inclined bicep curls
1️⃣Barbell bicep curls superset with
3️⃣Reverse preacher curls (slow extension)
4️⃣Heavy dumbbell curls (not shown)
5️⃣Rope curls superset with
6️⃣Lightweight dumbbell curls
7️⃣Standing cable machine bicep curls
8️⃣Crossbody hammer curls (not shown)
21192 days ago
Because sometimes it’s nice to know that we aren’t all as “perfect” as our best selfie. The reality is we live in a society that feeds off our insecurities, which is why I think it’s important to remind everyone We’re all human. And for every 1 great picture I post, there’s probably 10 “bad” ones that I don’t post. My motive is never to be deceptive - my “posed” pictures are still ME, and there’s nothing wrong with posting a “great” pic of urself. But whether I’m posed or NOT posed, my hope is that my Instagram is a source of motivation not intimidation. Ya feel me? 👌🏼
But of course I kicked off the week with a bomb ass shoulder workout at the most motivating gym ever @bevsgym .
Workout fueled by @nutrabio unflavored BCAAs from their natural line 🌱👌🏼 Use code FLEXANDRA to save on their products ✅
29655 days ago
#SelfieSunday even though I barely got 5 hours of sleep 😩😴😵 To be honest, this past week I struggled to get back into my groove after coming back from Nashville and so my diet AND workouts were not 100% . All I can say is, I’m human 🤷🏻♀️ but I’m excited for this new week ahead, ready to really get back to my routine! Sunday is always my day to relax, recharge, and mentally prepare for the week ahead. Now that I’ve checked in with my coach (progress pics in my IG story) and I’ve had a hearty breakfast - I’m ready to enjoy my Sunday 🤗 I hope you all do too❤️
2737Oct 14, 2018
It’s not about standing above anyone. It’s about walking as tall as you possibly can. .
43333Oct 12, 2018
I want to take a second to talk a little bit about balance⚖️. I think most people, especially competitors new or old to the sport, find themselves struggling with balancing the joys of life and also maintaining a healthy lifestyle (for competitors we call this offseason). And since this might be the first offseason where I have finally found my “balance” and can truly say I have never felt more comfortable in my skin, I thought it might be helpful to share some tips. (Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or a coach, and I am not pretending to know it all, I really just want to share what has worked for ME because you may find it helpful to you 🤗)
1. Come up with a goal - is it to add size, maintain, lose weight, or do u need a break altogether? Once you figure out what your goal is ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ .
2. Come up with a PLAN- How are you going to meet that goal and stay on track? Personally I need accountability and so I work with my coach @juandieselmorel even in offseason. I check in weekly with him, & he adjusts my diet accordingly.
3. Stick to your workout split. I always write down my gym schedule for the week in a separate gym planner as if I’m scheduling my own workouts (keeps me accountable)
4. Schedule your cheat meals into your diet and stick to it! Personally I have a cheat meal a couple times a week, and I try to schedule my cheats with friends and family (Cuz who doesn’t love brunch!)
5. Cheat smart - When I eat outside my diet it’s usually TexMex, Spanish food, Greek food, sushi, etc. I make sure I’m at least always hitting my macros for that meal (and then some)
6. If you fall off the wagon, don’t kill yourself over it! If you have a doughnut for breakfast instead of your egg whites don’t call the whole day a loss- just move on and have your next meal as planned.
7. Most importantly- never sacrifice your happiness. If you aren’t happy and you find yourself struggling - then something needs to be adjusted. Start over and set a new plan that works for YOU
Addendum: Sharing my tips was much harder than I thought - there is definitely so much more I could say about finding your “balance”. I will definitely do my best to share more in future posts!
38022Oct 10, 2018
I wanted to share my shoulder / bicep workout from the other day! I didn’t have a lot of time (about 45 mins total) so I did mostly supersets and worked pretty quickly.
Be sure to SAVE & SHARE for later!
▪️ Shoulder press superset with Lateral raises
▪️ Bicep curls superset with Hammer curls (cross body)
▪️ Smith machine standing shoulder press superset with Front raises .
▪️ Upright rows superset with under hand Front raises. ▪️Barbell biceps curls .
▪️ Rope hammer curls until failure .
▪️ Cable machine lateral raises until failure
Gym: @worldsgym in Nashville
Supplements: @nutrabio INTRA- sweet tea flavor (CODE: FLEXANDRA)