To bring pizza party flavor to a fun, easy appetizer, we turned classic pepperoni pie into a rich, cheesy dip that we could bake and serve right in the skillet. 🍕 Tap the link in our profile to access our Cast Iron Baked Pepperoni Dip recipe today!
Ohh my goodness obsessed Goat Cheese with Grape spread perfect for Sunday gatherings! Yum 🧀🍇 1 8-10oz block of Goat Cheese 1 pack Purple Reign ketones 1 cup boiling water 1 1oz package of unflavored gelatin
1. Place Purple Reign and unflavored gelatin in mixing bowl.
2. Add boiling water and whisk until dissolved.
3. Place in refrigerator until firm (approximately 30 minutes)
4. Stir until jelly like consistency.
5. Place whole goat cheese on serving platter and top with grape spread.
6. Serve with pork rinds or low carb Keto crackers.
7. ENJOY! #snacks#keto#grape#cheese
Upgrade your Sunday night football watching with these Kalua Pork & Pineapple Nachos. Tag your favorite team in the comments and then head to the link in bio for recipe video. #InternationalDayOfNachos