I did this superset after my deadlifts to finish out my Glutes and add some shoulder work. I lift only 3 days a week now, so I make sure to add some accessory exercises or circuits to my main lifts.
Circuit (repeat 4x)
1. Princess Lunges 10x each side
2. Hanging Lat Raises 10x (these are not pull ups, they are meant to target your lats and you only use your lats to pull up) you can do a normal pull up here as well (my biceps/back isn’t strong enough to pull up my massive legs, so I don’t bother 😂).
3. Good Mornings 10-12x (make sure you squeeze your glutes hard when you come up and keep your abs in).
4. Cable delt raises 10-12x (key here is to lead with your elbow)! 5. Front cable delt raises 10x (keep your arm straight and your back straight/chest up as well).
6. Under knee rear delt cable pulls 10-12x (lead with your elbow to engage your rear delt). I did this superset Circuit 4 times through without many breaks.
If you need a training or diet plan, check out our @forakfysique page!