What I learned in college:
1. Go to parties and say hi to strangers.
2. Stay home from parties whenever you feel like it.
3. Hold still and open your eyes when the picture is being taken.
4. Find Big Chris. Be his friend. Hug him regularly.
5. Texas sucks.
6. Listen to your mom and dad.
7. Be compassionate and understanding of others.
8. Don’t worry about the money.
9. Let the boy chase you.
10. Make extravagant plans and take big risks because it’ll be over before you know it.
Happy first day of school, kiddos. Boomer Sooner.